Raw Fettuccini Alcashew
- Soaked cashews
- ½ lemon juiced
- ½ sm. Clove garlic opt.
- Secret ingredient: dash black truffle oil. This is opt. but does take the recipe over the top.
- Enough water to make a thick sauce start small and add until desired consistency.
- Blend in a high speed blender or bullet type blender until creamy thick sauce.
- Mix into noodles.
- Gently fold into noodles and sauce:
- ¼ cup destemmed chopped parsley
- ¼ cup destemmed chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup minced sweet red bell pepper
- 1/8 cup capers
To Prepare Cashews: For 2 servings, use 1 cup cashews. Soak overnight in plenty of pure water. (remember, the cashews will absorb a lot of water) In the morning, rinse and drain cashews. Now, they are ready to use. You could also substitute macadamia nuts.
Make Noodles with a spiralizer type tool or simple a potato peeler. With the potato peeler method, be sure to keep turning the zucchini as you peel. I also sometimes use Kelp noodles, or a combo. Kelp noodles come in a package and only need to be rinsed under running water, and are then ready to use.
I do not normally measure these ingredients, I go by intuition, and what we like, don’t be tied to these amounts. Enjoy!